Exhibit your services at Deep Sea Mining Summit 2020
The Deep Sea Mining Summit 2020 conference will be one of the largest exhibitions of its kind. A large array of wire and cable manufactures and developers of suitable components for use in a wide range of electrical applications will gather to exhibit their products and services to help overcome the current industry’s needs.
|Premium Delegate Passes||
|Full access to all conference activities
Including drinks reception, post-event presentations viewer
|Your Logo on Conference Website
which attracts thousands of unique visitors
|Link to Your Company Website
Company description with sponsorship level
Includes draped table (approx. 6ft), 2 chairs
|8ft x 8ft||10ft x 10ft||10ft x 20ft|
|Invite Colleagues or Guests at a Discount||20% Discount||25% Discount||30% Discount|
|Sponsorship level branding on event days
Logo on signage and holding slides
|Your Logo on Delegate Packs|
|Literature Distribution in Delegate Packs
(materials supplied by you)
|Speaking Slot: 30-minute presentation
(subject to editorial approval)
|Conference Chair: Opportunity to Chair the Conference
(full scripts will be provided to assist)
|Press Release Email Blast Announcement as Sponsor|
To discuss the opportunities in more detail, please get in touch with Ben Carlos , Sponsorship & Media Manager
Tel: +1 206-582-0128
Industry-Leading Participants at our Shows
- The event provided a high quality agenda and set of speakers for this important, emerging industry.
Paul Holthus, World Ocean Council
- A very informative summit, addressing novel technical approaches for exploration and monitoring of deep sea mining. The emphasis on environmental responsibility was very encouraging.
Richard Davies, Fugro
- Deep sea mining is together with shale fuel the most interesting and ground breaking growth industry in the next 25 years- and the yearly deep sea mining summit is a key forum to attend.
Peter Jantzen, Wartsila
- The event brought together a wide spectrum of industry players and the associated flow of an organisations to provide an up to date window into a new developing industry.
Rick Phipps, Seas Offshore
- Excellent conference, great to have key industry players in one room.
Mark Brown, Minister of Minerals and Natural Resources, Cook Islands
- The presentations were very relevant to our current issues and I found the conference very useful both technically and socially.
Robert Goodden, Subsea minerals
- The organisers have done a fantastic job interacting together a complementary set of subject relevant to the development of the deep sea mining section.
John Macdonald, SAMS Research Services [SRSL]
- A crosscutting gathering of ocean mining stakeholders from industry, government, scientific and regulatory communities.
William Senke, Lockheed Martin